Translate

January 28, 2014

A Love Letter

Dear Ana,
          I wrote to let you know how much you mean to me. Yesterday I saw you walking and laughing with your friends and I hope that soon you’d want me to walk along with you, too. I love you so I painted you a sunset to close your day; likewise, I whispered a cool breeze to refresh you. I waited but you never called. However, I just kept on loving you.
          Last night, I saw tears trickling down you cheeks. I knew you were hurt and unhappy; consequently, I wanted so much to comfort you. Unfortunately, you didn’t think of Me nor ask for My help. To ease your pain, I spilled moonlight onto your face and made the stars burn their brightest, but you were so filled with self-pity, you didn’t even notice.
          This morning, I exploded a brilliant sunrise into glorious morning to cheer you up. But you woke up late and rushed off to school unaware of it. My sky became cloudy and My tears were the rain.
          I Love you, I truly and really care. I try to essay the intensity of My love not only in the silence of the green meadows but also in the splendor of the blue sky. The wind whispers My concern throughout the treetops; in addition, I spill it into the vibrant colors of all flowers. I shout My love to you in the thunder of the great waterfalls; furthermore, I compose love songs for the birds to sing to you. I warm you with the clothing of My sunshine and I perfume the air with Nature’s sweet scent. My love for you is deeper than any ocean and it is greater than any need in your heart. If you’d only realize how much I love and care.
          My Father sends His love. I want you to meet Him – He cares, too. So, please call on Me soon. No matter how long it takes, I’ll wait because I love you.
                                                                                                                                                                                                     Most sincerely,
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Jesus


      

2 comments: